· Treasurers report accepted as is.
· Access to LMQG website will be through individual passwords.
· Kristyn led us through Chapter three and we played with geometric shapes and layouts.
· Chantal did a book review using Kaffe’s Book “Quilts in Morocco”
· volunteers are needed to lead monthly program using Joen Wolfrom’s book.
CREATIVE AGE FESTIVAL
· London (50+ years and over) – it is the 1st week of June 2015. Do we want to sponsor a display? Check it out at creativeage.ca
NEW MEETING SPACE
· Starting in January 2015, LMQG will relocate to the East Lions Artisan Centre 1731 Churchill Ave. The cost will be $320 a year. We will continue to meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Doors Open London – we are encouraged to participate. LMQG needs a representative to sit on the board – meetings are quarterly.
· Quilt as you go mug rugs.
· Pot holders.
· Quilts to hang – flags representing attendees countries.
· Fundraiser – quilt con charity quilt.
· Chaplaincy to put it on their website and collect the money.
· Voted on favourite blocks.