The fabric we will be using is a brand new collection called Petal Pinwheels. A fun graphic collection that will cut up so well.
- The challenge runs from March 2014-June 23, 2014. (Sadly, I suspect we will not receive our fabric in time for our March meeting)
- Winners announced July 8, 2014.
- Members may make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
- Add in any solid or Michael Miller printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site here.
- MQGs can create guild specific challenges, as long as the other guidelines are upheld.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgfabricchallenge on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- YOU do not need to sign up we have done it for you!
A note from Michael Miller: This year we will pick 3 winners. Each one will receive a posting on our blog and “A year of Free Fabric”. Every month for a year we will send you a “Goody Box” filled with fabric from our newest collections.
Check out the last Michael Miller fabric challenge winners here.