Here is an early reminder for our January Meeting!
Here is our agenda:
- Membership renewals are due for 2017. You can renew online via Paypal by clicking here or in person by cheque.
- Call for volunteers to audit out financial records.
- Recap of Our Executive Committee for 2017
- Reminder that the deposit for the SWOMod Quilt Retreat is due April 1, 2017. More Info can be found here.
- Sign Up for Libs Elliot Workshop. Limited Space available! More Info can be found here.
- Sign Up for Fabric Dyeing Workshop, July 8, 2017. More information can be found here.
- Bring your Canada 150 Mini Quilt.
- Reminder for Slab Blocks for the Great Canadian Quilting Bee held by the CQA
- Introduction to our New London Modern Quilt Guild Logo Quilt Block Challenge.
- We will have a open sew-in until 4:30pm that day. Bring a project and stay for the afternoon!
Part 1 : Introduction to English Paper Piecing
Part 2: Open Wide Pouch Lesson
We ask that you come prepared for this class by having all or your pieces cut and ready to go. You will need the following materials:
- fabric, 1/4 yard would be plenty (SEE CHART BELOW!)
- zipper, at least 10″ long or longer (SEE CHART BELOW!)
- interfacing of your choice, batting or skip it all together
- scrap for zipper end pull