This month's agenda will include:
Welcome & Introductions
- Cheryl Arkison Trunk Show & Lecture is half sold. Tickets can be purchased at the meeting or online.
- Reminder: August Meeting is a Road Trip. More information can be found here.
- New Business (if any)
- Guild Secretary - Take meeting minutes at meetings. Compile them into a word document (or email) and forward via email to be posted to Guild website.
- Doors Open - We need one more volunteer for Doors Open London 10am-1pm, September 26, 2015
- Supplies - We now have a supply cupboard at the Artisan's Centre. If you have any items you would be willing to donate to keep at the centre for our guild to use, we would greatly appreciate it! Some items we are looking for are: Rotary Cutter, Iron, Ruler/Template, Scissors.
- GenQ Challenge - Bring your blocks to be raffled off! If you have not heard about our GenQ Challenge, you can find more details here.
- Binding and Borders Demo - by Kristyn
- We want to see what everyone is working on, but please allow Modern Quilts to be shared first to ensure all members get an opportunity to share. All other items are welcome to be shared after that.
- Stay after the meeting for a Sew-In. If you bring a machine, please don't forget an extension cord!
- If you plan on staying for the sew-in after the meeting, feel free to bring a lunch or a snack
In an effort to maximize our program time, please review the Guild Reports below. If there are any items you wish to discuss, please bring them to the meeting. Otherwise these items won't be discussed.
- Libro balance $ 902.29
PayPal balance $281.98
- 19 Members
- Please sign in and out when you come to the meeting. (at the table to the right of our meeting room, there is a binder) The Artisans Centre requires all members to sign in and out.
- Please ring the door bell at the Artisan's Centre if it is locked when you arrive to the meeting.
- Volunteers were asked to complete an online survey as to the program, LCC, and ideas for improvement, etc.
- Nancie has taken the quilt donated to the LCC to have it assessed.
- QuiltCon Registration is open. QuiltCon is now accepting quilt entries. Check your inboxes for more details from the MQG.
- QuiltCon EZ Triangle Challenge is open. Check your inboxes for more details from the MQG.
- The Riley Blake Fabric Challenge continues. All entries are due July 31, 2015 and must be uploaded to the MQG website. Bring your entries to our August Show & Tell.