This month's agenda will include:
Welcome & Introductions
- Cheryl Arkison is coming to the LMQGC!! (See below for further info)
- Introduction the LMQG "Gen Q" Challenge
- New Business (if any)
- Guild Secretary
- Artisan Centre Liaison (Mary V. has volunteered!)
- 2 Members required to hold Cheryl Arkison's Quilts during her Lecture.
- Representative's for Doors Open London. Mary V. will organize, we need people to attend and represent the Guild (September 26, 2015)
- Representative's for Western Fair under the "Artisan's London" Umbrella. Mary V. to explain at meeting.
Elements of Design Series Pt 6: Texture presented by Sonia.
Please bring the following supplies:
- 9 - 5" fabric squares
- 1 - 10" x 6" fabric rectangle (preferably a solid),
- A sewing machine (with extension cord) would be helpful , but we can share.
Show & Share
- We want to see what everyone is working on, but please allow Modern Quilts to be shared first to ensure all members get an opportunity to share. All other items are welcome to be shared after that.
- Stay after the meeting for a Sew-In. If you bring a machine, please don't forget an extension cord!
- If you plan on staying for the sew-in after the meeting, feel free to bring a lunch or a snack
In an effort to maximize our program time, please review the Guild Reports below. If there are any items you wish to discuss, please bring them to the meeting. Otherwise these items won't be discussed.
- Libro bank balance $746.74
- PayPal balance $115.93
- 19 Members
- Please sign in and out when you come to the meeting. (at the table to the right of our meeting room, there is a binder) The Artisans Centre requires all members to sign in and out.
- Please ring the door bell at the Artisan's Centre if it is locked when you arrive to the meeting.
- The Learn to Quilt program had there last day of the year on June 9th. You can read more about what the participants have been up to and what is to come by clicking here!
- QuiltCon pre-registration for MQG members will open at 10 a.m. EST, 7 a.m. PST on June 25. Check your inboxes for more details from the MQG.
- The Riley Blake Fabric Challenge continues. All entires are due July 31, 2015 and must be uploaded to the MQG website.