This month's agenda will include:
-Welcome & Introductions
$676.74 Libro, $115.93 PayPal
-Please ring the door bell at the Artisan's Centre if it is locked when you arrive to the meeting.
Community Outreach Report-Program is winding down for the summer.
Modern Quilt Guild Report
- Michael Miller Fabric Challenge for QuiltCon 2016.
- QuiltCon 2016 Charity Quilt - Need Volunteer to lead group of members.
- QuiltCon 2016 Instructors and Judges have been announced.
Upcoming Events & Quilt Shows
Elements of Design Series Pt 6: Texture presented by Veronica. Please bring the following supplies:
- A Mug Rug, a small quilted item or a variety of fabrics eg. tulle, silk or even cottons etc.
- Items for embellishing eg. different types of threads, beads, ribbon etc.
- Use your imagination and let's have some fun!
Show & Share
- Stay after the meeting for a Sew-In. If you bring a machine, please don't forget an extension cord!
- If you plan on staying for the sew-in after the meeting, bring a lunch or a snack.