- Our New Location for 2017
- Vote on 2017 Guild By Laws
- Preview of 2017 programming
- Libs Elliot Workshop - See Below
This month we will be exploring how to use alternate grid work in quilting. A sewing machine is not needed for this exercise. However, if you have any abandoned blocks of various sizes from past or present projects, please feel free to bring them to the meeting. They don't need to coordinate since we won't be sewing them together.
For those of you who want to more about this topic prior to the meeting, please feel free to visit the following links:
1) Alternate Grid from the Modern Quilt Guild
2) Variable Framing (aka Alternate Grid) from Sew Mamma Sew
Libs Elliot Workshop
When: September 9, 2017 - Full Day Workshop
Where: Boyle Community Centre, London
Cost: $65 Members - $80 Non-Members*
*Members will have an exclusive opportunity to register for the workshop until the January 14, 2017 Meeting. After that time, the registration will be open to non-members. Registration will open at the November 14th Meeting. Please bring a cheque or cash to any of the meetings in November, December, or January. A PayPal link will be provided on our website after our January meeting.
Click here for more information.
- After the meeting until 4:30pm. Bring a lunch. Stay and sew with your fellow Guild members.
- If you have a project to work on, bring your sewing machine, a basic sewing kit
- Don't forget the sewing machine cord and pedal!
If you are visiting us for the first time, the first meeting is free!
Hope to see you there!