Here is our agenda:
- Quilts needed for Sarnia Guild trunk show, please bring quilts to Oct meeting.
- Executive Positions- please sign up
- November lesson- need a presenter
- Hand Sew Happy Hour, November 9th at Anderson Craft Ale
- Canada 150
- Christmas Meeting- pot luck and gift exchange and vendor
- Please bring in the guild logo quilt blocks and the Michael Miller blocks.
- Swaps sign up
- Member Buzz
- Modern Monthly
$2 each, 3 for $5 and 12 for $10
Show and Share
Large Scale Lesson Supplies Needed:
Pencil, eraser maybe pencil crayons if they have them. We will have some extra pencil crayons if needed. Do not set up machines until the sewing time at the end as they won't be needed for the lesson.
We will have a open sew-in until 5pm that day. Bring a project and stay for the afternoon!